Welsh Athletics have launched a number of webinar events during the months of May, June and July as a result of athletics activity being suspended for the foreseeable future.
As a way of keeping connected and stay involved through virtual events, Coaches and athletes can register for the upcoming dates on the link below via the Welsh Athletics website.
UPCOMING WEBINAR DATES:
- MONDAY 1ST JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Coaching Long Distance Events (Half Marathon and Marathon) Part 2
- TUESDAY 2ND JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Introduction to Sprinting Mechanics
- TUESDAY 9TH JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 10K - Training and racing
- WEDNESDAY 10TH JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Female athlete Part 1
- MONDAY 15TH JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Coaching the 800m
- WEDNESDAY 17TH JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Female athlete Part 2
- WEDNESDAY 24TH JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Introducing the rotational shot put
- MONDAY 29TH JUNE 19:00 - 20:00 Fundamental considerations when coaching a Junior Endurance Athlete
- WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY 19:00 - 20:00 The Fundamentals of Horizontal Jumps
- WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY 19:00 - 20:00 The 400m - An introduction to and appropriate training for developing athletes
- WEDNESDAY 22ND JULY 19:00 - 20:00 An insight into Mountain Running